Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > MD802 sd card serial # does not match sc...
MD802 sd card serial # does not match scanner serial # ????

2123 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2013-05-20 04:21:59

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    jimmolinaro
    2013-05-17 11:21:19
    I got this message when I started the Elite Update program for the very first time: "The SD card serial # does not match the Scaner serial #, would you like to change the SD card serial # to match the Scanner serial #?" I chose not to and have not seen that option since. I chose not to becasue i didnt want to take a chance of losing the original data on the SD card. Well now Im told it would of been ok to change the SD card serial to match the scanner serial! So how can I get that option back? the programs also telling me "unrecocognized username or pw" - i'm wondering if it's all realted to the mis-matched serial #'s? Jim M.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    romain63

2013-05-19 05:39:24

hello If you changed the serial number of your SD card, your programs will not work, we need to do an update on the website with the new serial number ++

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-05-20 04:21:59

It is not normal to get such "unmatched" message. But if you do, you can go ahead to install the whole program of new SN to your card. Just make sure the new SN is matched with your machine.
  Total1 Pages